Wienerschnitzel SMS Terms and Conditions
Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Message and data rates may apply. You will receive 6 msgs/month.
- You can opt-out and cancel this service at any time. Text "STOP" to 97147. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- For help, text HELP to 97147, contact us at email@example.com.
- Our participating carriers include (but not limited to) AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile, MetroPCS. Please note, however, that the supporting mobile carriers may change without notice, and the particular Text Service you join, including those operated through a different number, may be limited to specific carriers. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. If your mobile operator is not participating, you will not receive a reply to your messages. Some operators may not support some services at the prices offered. Pre-paid users may not be able to participate – check with your mobile operator.
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages'.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system.
- In addition to any entry, submission or other fee of which you are notified, your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
- By using this service you may have access to various content. You should assume that everything to which you have access through this service is subject to copyright and trademark protection, unless noted otherwise. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest, including the trademark and copyright rights, in and to such works are our property, and that you will not gain any ownership or other right, title or interest therein or thereto. You may not copy, download or make any other unauthorized uses of such items.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving, from time to time, further text messages from us.
- By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
- All content is appropriate for ages 13 and older (T13+).